Sunday, September 11, 2016

Work in progress

This is what a work in progress looks like. When I decide to make a pouch, pillow and so on I never make just one! I just can't because all kinds of fabric combinations pop into my head and I have to make them all!

I usually start from one fabric I love and must include, then through trial and error find others that will co-ordinate. As I go through this process more combinations reveal themselves so I must make them immediately so I don't forget! In this case I will sit there until all are finished, maybe 6 or 7 at a time. I usually can't wait to see the end result and see which is my favourite!
I'll show how these turned out in a future post!

Do you want to stay in the loop? If so sign up here to receive discounts, first dibs on new products and sales, freebies and tutorials.


No comments:

Post a Comment